What is a Financial Coach?
The primary job of a Financial Coach is to educate clients by teaching financial principles. Shortly after learning from your Coach, the client will be empowered with knowledge to help change their financial behavior. Why might you need a financial coach? Because according to a 2009 Financial Literacy Survey conducted by the National Foundation for Credit Counseling, 41 percent of adults (more than 92 million Americans) gave themselves a grade of a C, D or F on their personal finance knowledge. Also, the same report, stated that nearly four in five adults (78 percent) agree that they would benefit from advice and answers to everyday financial questions from a professional. Below are some questions to help you determine if a Financial Coach will benefit you.
- Do you think you would benefits from consulting with an expert about major financial decision?
- In the past, do you think you understood implications of the majority of your financial transactions?
- Do you give yourself a grade of a C, D or F on your personal finance knowledge?
- Are you uncertain about your plans for your financial future?
- Are you open to new ways of thinking about your financial situation?
If you answered Yes to three or more of the previous questions, a financial coach can help you develop and achieve your financial goals. Contact Rashad Phillips, a Certified Financial Coach for a FREE 30 minutes coaching session.Button
What are the benefits of a financial coach?
- You develop a financial game plan with goals to work toward.
- You have an expert in your corner to help you with major financial decisions.
- You take steps toward developing and expanding your financial awareness.
- You take steps toward achieving your financial goals.
- You learn new ways of thinking about your personal finances.
- You receive expert feedback about your financial progress.
- You have someone to call before making major financial decisions.
What is the fee for hiring a Financial Coach?
Our fee is based on a sliding scale due to each client?s situation being different and unique. We take into account your current situation and design your fee in proportion to the improved outcome we believe you will achieve by applying the counsel we advise you with in relation to your circumstances. Your investment with Financial Coaching is an investment in yourself and your financial future.